So the question is how did my dogs do while eating a raw diet and will I continue to keep them on this diet? After feeding them Only Natural Pet Freeze-Dried Raw Food for about a month I discovered a number of benefits.
- They don't eat as much food as they used to but they seem to get enough to eat. I tried feeding them the same amount of RawNibs as they used to get of their normal dry kibble and they would leave some food in the bowl.
- Not only are their poops smaller in size but they actually poop less, their poops don't smell as bad as they did when they ate their regular kibble, plus their poops seem to dry out and disintegrate faster. This tells me that their bodies are getting more nutrients out of the raw food than they were from their grain laden kibble.
- Using dehydrated, freeze dried raw means I don't have to handle raw meat.
- They no longer eat all my moms dog's food whenever we go visit.
- They don't seem to suffer from skin allergies anymore.